At Advanced Vision Care and Dry Eye Spa, the health and safety of you, our community, and our staff are our highest priority as we cope with the evolving COVID-19 coronavirus. We have made extensive preparations to serve our community with every effort in place to minimize risk and keep you healthy. Here are some of the measures we are taking:
- Using maximum hygiene: gloves, masks, and thorough sanitization of surfaces, knobs, handles, and anything that is touched between each patient.
- Dr. Burgett and staff have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19
- Spacing out appointments and bringing in patients one at a time to drastically reduce the number of patients in the office at a time and uphold physical distancing.
- All pre-appointment forms shall be completed online before your appointment date. If you have trouble with the online forms, give us a call so we can walk you through them.
- Reducing the time in the exam room and reducing the interaction time with staff through the use of digital imaging and remote viewing technology.
- All staff and patients are screened upon arrival for symptoms and temperature, and shall wear a mask and gloves for protection.
- Using ozone-emitting devices when the office is closed to enhance the sterilization of all surfaces and air in the clinic.
- Minimizing overall time in the office: we have cut out the check-in and check-out process and removed the need to wait; instead, we perform them while you wait comfortably in your car.
All the eye vitamins and dry eye products that we offer in our office are also available on our web shop page. The prices are the same as in our office and we will ship them to you within 24 hours. As our valued patient, shipping is free for you. Just use the coupon code “drbavc” at checkout to receive free shipping. If you need any assistance with our online shop we will be happy to help you over the phone.
We now have regular clinic hours and our doors are open so walk-ins are welcome.
We are here to support you and get our community through this time of uncertainty so if you have any questions, contact us any time by email (email@example.com), on our facebook page, on our contact us page or by phone at 520-744-1711.
Dr. Burgett and staff,
Advanced Vision Care and Dry Eye Spa